Sunday 24 November 2013

A Brief Update

First blog in a while. Mainly because I have been busy, tired, ill or all 3 at the same time!

Not much time to write a massive update so it will be brief. Weight-wise I got down to 213lb at 10% bodyfat. Last weekend, after 8 weeks of intense training, hard dieting and all the other things life throws at you I needed a bit of a break. Instead of skiploading for a period of hours I simply started on Friday night when I got in from work and then went all day Saturday finishing with a steak and rib combo at Harvester for good measure. I didn't even skipload in the truest sense either - If I wanted it I basically ate it; a mental break from dieting and skiploading if you like (because even skiploading is a structured way of eating and forms part of the diet).

I'd been fighting off a bit of a bug all week long and I had hoped that the extra calories and break would help recouperation but unfortunately I woke up on the Sunday morning feeling completely rotten. I binned off training and got to be one with the sofa. Unfortunately when you feel really rotten you also dont want to eat healthy stuff like oats, chicken, eggs etc, so yup you guessed it - diet on Sunday was pretty shocking - infact it was worse than the Saturday because apart from eating alot of cheerios the rest of my calories for the day came from chocolate by way of a tub of heroes and a few bars of dairy milk. Over the course of the weekend I piled on 16lb!! It got worse still because I continued to feel ill all the way through until Wednesday afternoon.

Now I never planned to drop all the water weight as my load was extended, but I hoped to be within 3lb. Unfortunately I just wasn't dropping water weight, and a combination of being bloated, feeling crappy and not seeing water dropping off really got to me mentally. Thursday and Friday I dropped a total of 10lb so I actually ended the week just 1.5lb over the week before - a bit of a result. Thank god. Next diet break will be Christmas week.

I have to admit I went to a bit of a dark place last week where I just thought about going back into a bulk and how nice it would be to eat 3500kcals a day again rather than 2000ish (both figures exclusive of pre/post workout shakes).

Anyway - I had been faced with the prospect of not skiploading this week and set myself a strict weight target with hours worth of loading attached to each weight to determine how long I could load or if at all. Fortunately the 7lb water drop on Friday night allowed me a 9 hour load (just 1 hour down from normal). I ate very much within the limits of skiploading protocols yesterday which consisted of:

Meal 1 - 6 large pancakes and real maple syrup/chocolate sauce. 2 bowls of coco pops mixed with protein shake, 3 bowls of cheerios, 2 slices of toasted malt loaf

Meal 2 - 1/3 tub mango sorbet, bag of jelly babies, J20, 200g cake icing.

Meal 3 - 1/2 white baguette with extra light philly, 150g chicken, 2 packs low fat crisps, toffee pecan swirl, 3 cookies, 1/3 tub mango sorbet

Meal 4 - 3 bowls of rice krispies

Meal 5 - buffett of garlic bread, pizza, mozerella sticks, brie and cranberry parcels, mini beef wellingtons, low fat oven chips, 1/3 tub mango sorbet, few chocolates.

All that was good for 10lb - about usual.

Another week starts in the morning so training this week is:

Monday - Back & Cardio
Tuesday - Cardio & Abs
Wednesday - Shoulders, Tri's, Cardio
Thursday - Legs
Friday - Cardio & Abs

11 comments:

  1. I am upbeat to locate your recognized method for composing the post. Presently you make it simple for me to comprehend and execute the idea. Much obliged to you for the post Slot. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am constantly amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. Buying LSD online is sometimes risky for their fake of products and others of many reasons. For perfectly done to buying this Buy LSD Online in order to get your stand on this products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page contains the necessary information about game. From here I am get some information.Haveyou played the famous akinator unblocked
    ? If not, you must play it today only as it is a quite amazing game which will give you some fun moments playing it in your busy day schedule

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page contains the necessary information. The Samsung Galaxy M52 is going to be published very soon if you feel free you can visit my site Samsung M52

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these, I have new and perfect site tablet . Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information Please follow my Site link antalya sohbet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these, I have new and perfect site buy lsd online. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Watch New Movies, New Movies, Hit Movies HD 2021 👉👉ดูหนังออนไลน์
    Websites to watch new movies. Watch movies on your mobile phone, see through Smart TV with 1080p clarity, enlarge the picture to fill the full screen. With a godsend movie player Both new and old movies, Thai movies, Western movies, Chinese movies, Korean movies, or Netflix movies, we have them all. You can choose to watch for free 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject.What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers custom plush toys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to our SEO agency, based in Kaunas, Lithuania! We are a team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about helping businesses succeed online. Founded just two years ago, we have already established ourselves as a leading provider of SEO services in Lithuania.

    At our agency, we offer a range of services designed to help businesses improve their online visibility and attract more traffic to their websites. Our services include SEO article writing, SEO link building, and page optimization. We are proud to say that all of the work we do is carried out in Lithuania by our talented team of local experts.

    Whether you are a small business just starting out or a large corporation looking to improve your online presence, we are here to help. With our expertise in SEO and our commitment to delivering results, we can help you achieve your online goals and take your business to the next level. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you succeed online!
    kas yra seo

    ReplyDelete